Sunday, August 18, 2013

Children = Confusing!

 So, we're still working on the Reminder Wall, and the Thinking Wall. I've learned today, that my youngest daughter completely dislikes the idea when mom asks her to read from it! I was having a rough day this afternoon, & refused to read a small section of it....so my husband got involved, and helped. I wasn't happy about that, because where, when she won't listen to me, she'll listen to him, and vise versa. So, she read, and because she pitched a fit for a while, she also had to stand and read the Thinking Wall. Was not happy at all! But, she got over it. Then, she got mad because she didn't get her newly assigned computer time......so, I made sure I told her dad when he picked them up so she couldn't go to him and say that I was mean by not letting her play online.
 Otherwise, it was a great weekend! I made some dump crock pot meals that was a hit, but I messed up on tonight's meal, but it turned out ok afterall. I was supposed to make Ranch seasoned Chicken, but, instead I just seasoned it, & cooked it in my cast iron grill pan, made mac & cheese, and garlic bread. Turned out pretty darned good! I was honestly surprised the girls liked it...but, they did!
  You can check out the recipes on another blog I have, if you can't find the link just post a comment & I'll put it up here.
 Consider the Reminder Wall, & Thinking Wall for your child, if it helps, great! Post comments and let me know about it :) That's why we're writing this blog, so we can share our life with others, to try & help someone else out.

No comments:

Post a Comment